Join a fast-growing company that is radically improving relocation experience for people moving to a new city.
Founded in early 2017, LifeX is a landing pad in the heart of Copenhagen. We provide a flexible, fully serviced co-living community along with services like work permit/visa processing, CPR registration, bank account and everything in between. Anyone moving to Copenhagen should enjoy the adventures of their new city instead of worrying about the practical stress.
In short six months, we have grown to five apartments in the center of Copenhagen with 30 active members living there. With early investment from Founders, we are able to continue our growth and scaling to 6-7 properties by Q1 2018.
That is why WE NEED YOU! We are looking for employees that are passionate about making a difference, challenging status quo, have the drive to learn new skills and be a leader. In the hospitality operations intern role, you will be in charge of setting up our apartments and making sure the operations are running smoothly. This is an internship with the potential to become full-time based on performance.
- In charge of furniture and furnishing setup as we grow to new apartments
- Work with maintenance and cleaning staff on stocking, task lists, and track completion
- Manage ongoing operations issues, tracking, and follow-up with members
- Create and maintain restocking systems for order management in each unit
- Ensure high cleaning and maintenance standards in all units
- Ability to travel between sites on bike and work at different locations
- Help others with tasks around relocation services during downtime
Who are you
- A hustler who wants to own operations responsibilities
- Previous hospitality experience or education is a plus
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a focus on member happiness
- Drive to learn new skills and optimize processes
- Can direct people and make sure timelines are met
- Loves to create order from chaos; cannot function in a mess
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple communication channels
- Takes pride in making others feel welcomed, safe and secure
- Fluent in English; both written and verbal
We are looking for our newest teammate to join January 2018, so get your application in asap to Ritu (email@example.com)